Our commitment to customers
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint?
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our Customer Services Team in any of the ways listed below.
You can call us, email or put your complaint in writing :
Email Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Us : 01952 222552
Write to us :
- Central UK Vehicle Leasing
- 1 Badhan Court
- Castle Street
- TF1 5QX
Click Here to download our customer complaints procedure
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days. If you are unhappy with the response you can contact our Managing Director: Susan Badhan, Central (UK) Vehicle Leasing Ltd, Office 1 Badhan Court, Castle Street, Hadley, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 5QX
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days.
- We aim to issue our written final response within 10 working days but no later than eight weeks as required by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.
We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers.
Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above or complete a comment card at our offices.
If you are still unhappy
If you have a regulated consumer credit contract arranged by us and are still unhappy with our Final Response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to either the BVRLA Conciliation Service or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
BVRLA Conciliation Service
As a Leasing Broker member of the British Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) you or Central (UK) Vehicle Leasing Limited may refer any unsolved disputes to them.
The BVRLA aims to resolve complaints through their Conciliation Service within 30 days and members must comply with the Conciliation Service’s findings.
You can contact the BVRLA as follows: email@example.com
If you do not have access to email, details can be sent by post to:
- River Lodge
- Badminton Court
- HP7 0DD
Detail on how to complain to BVRLA can be found on www.bvrla.co.uk
Alternatively, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service
Financial Ombudsman Service
If relevant you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) – you must do so within 6 months of our Final Response. When we send you your Final Response, we will provide you a copy of the FOS’s explanatory leaflet.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman at the following address:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service
- Exchange Tower
- E14 9SR