Frequently Asked Questions
Vehicle leasing is when you rent a vehicle for an agreed amount of time for an agreed fixed monthly payment. It is a cost-effective and hassle-free way to get yourself a brand-new car or van with the added bonus of manufacture warranties, road tax as well as free delivery and collection at the end of the contract! We offer Contract Hire, Personal Contract Hire and Finance Leases – speak to our team today to find the right option for you.
Yes, all our vehicles are brand new!
All of our vehicles are supplied through official UK franchised dealerships or direct from the manufacturer.
Our vehicles are financed directly by the car manufacturers or by large reputable finance companies that offer contract hire.
We have developed great relationships with our suppliers in the UK which allows us to negotiate the best possible deals for you.
We predominantly offer 24, 36 and 48 month leases, but we do occasionally have 12 and 18 month deals on offer. You can find the lease options available for each vehicle on our website.
We include the below in almost all of our contracts, some exclusions may apply for certain deals so please check with your account manager to confirm any exclusions to your contact.
- Free UK mainland delivery
- Manufacturers warranty
- Manufacturers breakdown recovery
- Road Tax (based on current rate at point of order, subject to Government/Manufacturer increase)
- Free collection at the end of your lease
The following are not included in your leasing contract:
- Vehicle Insurance - you will need to arrange your own insurance for the vehicle
- Maintenance & Servicing - we can offer this at an additional charge, speak to your account manager about including this in your contract
- Ancillary products - we work with a 3rd party who offer optional products at competitive prices, your account manager can take you through these products
Yes, all our vehicles come with the manufacturer’s warranty!